Our staff of highly qualified early childhood professionals is committed to nurturing your child: mind, body, and soul. We take our vocation seriously and recognize the degree of trust parents place in us when enrolling their children in our school. Our priority is making sure children are:
- kept safe
- treated with respect
- valued as individuals
- comforted when upset
- encouraged to be independent learners, critical thinkers, and problem solvers
- encouraged to be responsible citizens
- provided with hands-on experiences and opportunities to explore
- taught the fundamentals of the Christian faith
- provided a strong academic foundation using developmentally appropriate practice
Our staff strives to provide a balance between child-initiated and teacher-initiated activities to foster exploration and discovery. Teachers attend regular staff meetings and are required to pursue continuing education courses, seminars and workshops to stay current in the field.
Each of our staff members meets or exceeds the qualifications established by the N.J. Department of Children and Families. In addition to meeting academic standards, each of our staff is required to be CPR/First Aid Certified and follows all health & safety procedures to ensure a clean, safe environment is maintained for all children.
We believe in partnering with parents in their children’s education, and encourage ongoing communication between home and school. We welcome parent participation in the classroom too!